I am a fully qualified and insured homeopath and use a bioresonance machine called a SCIO (Scientific Consciousness Interface Operation). I first discovered homeopathy 10 years ago whilst looking for safe and effective ways to keep my children healthy and I still marvel at everything homeopathy has to offer.
Homeopathy can help with a wide variety of conditions including:
- Stress and related conditions (Anxiety, depression, fatigue, insomnia and panic attacks),
- Women’s Health (PMS, menstrual imbalances, infertility, menopause and symptoms during pregnancy),
- Children’s Health (Ear infections, eczema, tonsillitis, hay fever, tantrums and failure to thrive),
- Low resistance to colds and viruses,
The holistic philosophy makes no separation between our mind, body and emotions. It recognises that symptoms are a sign of an underlying imbalance.
Homeopathy addresses this imbalance by treating the person as opposed to the disease. As a new patient these ideas may seem unfamiliar or strange to you but homeopathy has been established world wide for and Sinusitis over 200 years. It is non toxic, non addictive and can be taken alongside conventional medicine. SCIO is a useful resource in my practice when working with patients because it helps me make more informed choices about courses and treatments. It is a sophisticated device that analyses and detects stress in the body by measuring electro physiological reactions and patterns. It can suggest which bodily symptoms are in need of support and which toxins or Bioresonance testing may provide insight about the following:
- Allergies and intolerance to food pathogens and toxins,
- Improving digestion and gut health,
- Viral and bacterial infections,
- Organ stress,
- Adrenal fatigue,
- Candida and parasites,
- Metal toxicity,
- Vitamin, mineral and essential fatty acid deficiencies, pathogens maybe weakening our constitution and causing symptoms.
- Hormonal Imbalances and Electromagnetic stress.